Positioned in the tightly-held inner-city pocket of Herston, this residence will take you by surprise with an abundance of space for families and the ability for dual occupancy downstairs, all sitting atop a low maintenance 405m2 block. With 3 bedrooms upstairs and another 3 bedrooms downstairs, this home is the perfect opportunity for investors or large families and only minutes to Brisbane’s CBD!
– 6 bedrooms or 5 plus study
– 3 spacious bathrooms, including ensuite
– Generous living up and down with seamless access to back North facing decks and beautiful views
– Loads of charming character with high ceilings and timber flooring throughout
– Master Bedroom with en-suite, built-in wardrobes and access to upper deck and views
– Generous kitchen with ample storage, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
– Dining with beautiful French doors bathing all spaces in natural light
– Rear upper deck with stunning views of Herston, great for entertaining
– Downstairs a generous kitchenette and living flowing through French doors to lower deck and garden
– Spacious grassed garden with ample storage throughout
– Double carport
This beautiful home offers multiple opportunities plus a prime location! With Victoria Park being transformed into one of Brisbane’s largest inner city green spaces – how wonderful to be one of the first Brisbanites to enjoy this vast green belt!
Close proximity to public transport, Kelvin Grove State School catchment, walking distance to Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital (approx. 500m), Victoria Park Golf Complex (approx. 600m), QUT Kelvin Grove Campus (approx. 950m) and very easy access to Brisbane CBD. Be excited! This home offers so many options for its new owner!
Don’t delay – take advantage of this opportunity! Call Glynis 0403 333 013 for your inspection today.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).