Elevated with views, in highly sought-after Red Hill, this gracious, traditional Queenslander 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is sure to impress with its expansive interiors and warmth. Complete with separate living zones over 2 levels plus study, in-ground pool and separate studio, there is plenty of room for you and your whole family to enjoy!
– Bright & airy kitchen features abundant cabinetry and Meile appliances including gas cooking
– Formal dining room adjoins the lounge room adorned by decorative architraves and cornices with flow through access to the front deck
– Master bedroom boasts a walk through robe, newly renovated en-suite with luxurious oversized showerhead and double basins
– Huge rear deck enjoys multiple sitting areas overlooking the pool and is serviced by the adjacent kitchen
– Polished timber floors throughout the upper level of the home; parquetry flooring downstairs
– Casual family/rumpus area services the downstairs bedrooms with gorgeous French doors leading into the pool area
– Tropical landscaped gardens envelop the sparkling in-ground pool
– Well-appointed guest suite features its own en-suite and lower patio access
– Separate studio/study perfect for hobbies or the artist in the family
– Laundry with ample storage; easycare 405sqm parcel of land
– Dual street access; single lock-up garage with work benches and storage
– Nearby all necessities; 4kms to the CBD; easy access to transport
With easy walking distance to Latrobe Terrace, Paddington with its coffee houses and retail shopping this location is ideal for those who want to be within easy striking distance of Brisbane Grammar Schools, Stuartholme, BBC. This home sits in the catchment for Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove State College. This location will also see you within easy reach of Ashgrove with its shopping, schools and professional outlets.
This expansive home is perfect for couples, families and those who want to live inner city and is perched proudly in the desirable inner city suburb of Red Hill, only minutes from the CBD.
Call Glynis today on 0403 333 013.