Nestled on a quiet, leafy street, and only minutes to Brisbane’s CBD, this sprawling renovated character home on 701sqm offers the ultimate in Queenslander lifestyle with its oversized living rooms, sparkling resort-style pool and a beautiful, generous design. Freshly polished timber floors plus timber bi-fold doors and windows throughout add a touch of luxury to the home, bringing the outdoors inside and ensuring cooling breezes during summer. This is the perfect entertainer.
– Large open plan kitchen features breakfast bar, Miele cooking amenities flowing into family room
– Master suite with walk-through robe and modern en-suite
– Four additional bedrooms, and extra bathrooms up and down
– Timber deck with built-in bench seat allows for central entertaining near the kitchen
– Huge 60,000L solar-heated pool featuring stone finishes and glass view frame!
– Mature trees and landscaped gardens with lush grassed areas for children to play; and a rainwater tank
– Air-conditioning through bedrooms and living zones, plentiful storage throughout
Situated close to Ashgrove’s shopping hub and with Newmarket Village shopping centre a short walk away, this location boasts a plethora of eateries, boutique shopping and the Reading Cinemas. Brisbane CBD is only 4 kilometres from this lifestyle residence, and there are transport options aplenty with the Newmarket train station just over 1 kilometre away and regular buses into and out of the city.
Located in the school catchments for Kelvin Grove State College and Newmarket State School, and only 300 meters from St. Ambrose’s primary school. An inviting family home, it is also close to schools and tertiary education campuses in the city or the inner suburbs. Brisbane’s Grammar schools and major city schools are only a short drive away, and Marist College Ashgrove and Mount St. Michaels are within easy riding distance.
With Corbie Street Park, Tennis Avenue Park and Bancroft Park so close, enjoy cycling along the lush Enoggera Creek Bikeway with your family or recreational fun with friends – all within easy distance.
Auction to be held Thursday 26th of September @ 6.30PM, In Room, Darling & Co – 157 Given Terrace, Paddington.
Don’t miss your chance to secure this substantial family home in a wonderful inner-city location – call Glynis today on 0403 333 013.