Upmarket and stylish, this clean and crisp 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms contemporary home exudes great care and attention to detail. This inner-city abode is ideal for you and your family with seamless flow from kitchen, living to garden and pool.
• Immaculately presented with modern features inside & out
• Lavish Master suite with walk in robe, luxury en-suite with bath, and deck access
• Large open plan living and dining areas
• Separate entrance to your work-from-home office
• Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances – gas cooking and dishwasher
• Easy supervision of children from within the home for easy completion of tasks
• 2 car garage plus exceptional storage throughout
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, security alarm and remote controlled gate
• Patio & lawn flow to sparkling pool and waterfall
Via the perfectly manicured courtyard and grand front door, enjoy wide open spaces and loads of natural light, plus a natural flow of breezes from entry through to the rear of the home. Deceptively large and open, the living and dining areas are serviced by a huge gourmet kitchen with expansive benchtops, storage space and modern appliances overlooking the entertaining spaces, grassed garden and pool. Enjoy mealtimes alfresco under the covered patio and lush lawns overlooking the in-ground pool with water feature. Exceptional landscaping with unrivalled privacy frames this lovely outdoor area.
Enjoy a range of sleeping options on the upper level, including an air conditioned master suite with walk-in wardrobe, en-suite and balcony access. Situated within easy distance are three further bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes plus a large shared bathroom. The elevation of this home even allows you to catch a city glimpse from the upper level!
Fully alarmed and with an abundance of storage for any family unit, this upmarket home is the perfect package! Within easy walking distance are some of inner-city Brisbane’s top attractions, including the Latrobe Terrace shopping and eatery precinct, schools, public transport and more. Only a few kilometers’ to the Brisbane’s CBD will see you at work or schools in minutes.
Call Glynis on 0403 333 013 for your inspection today!
Adhering to government restrictions, and to avoid missing out, please register your attendance prior to the inspection.
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).