An astounding, inner-city Brisbane residential jewel surrounded by high-end homes exuding luxury and character with exceptional family and entertaining spaces throughout!
Positioned on an elevated and massive 2,055m2 block, this brilliant home is simply spectacular. Designed with a nod to Queenslander features, this home is modern with Hampton’s inspired indoor/outdoor living and facing North East. Secluded and private, this sanctuary is a hidden gem in an exclusive enclave!
Offering 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms set over two levels, this magical home has wide wrap around verandahs for easy entertaining PLUS a pool house which is also a fully self-contained studio with bedroom, bathroom and kitchen and its own private deck. This home, studio and large sparkling in-ground pool is set amid beautiful Paul Bangay style mature gardens with a lovely North Easterly aspect.
• Secure gated and video integrated intercom entry
• Private Master retreat with generous walk in wardrobes and luxurious en-suite plus 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• 3 bathrooms
• Gourmet kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas cooking and grand granite island bench with breakfast bar
• French doors open to the alfresco decks and gardens
• Vast open plan living and dining both indoors and out for the ultimate in entertaining
• Formal lounge or study with fireplace
• High ceilings, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and plantation shutters throughout
• Self-sustained pool house complete with kitchenette, living, dining, laundry and loft bedroom
• Inviting large in-ground pool with large deck for easy entertaining and lounging
• Solar power
• Exquisite mature gardens with extensive use of stone throughout
• Loads of storage
• 4 car accommodation (2 under cover)
Offering an envious lifestyle for the astute buyer, this home is highly desirable in all respects, and a rare find in Brisbane’s inner city precincts. Positioned 3.6km’s (approx.) from Brisbane’s CBD, this home will see you taking advantage of Brisbane’s Grammar Schools in the city, Terrace, as well as a short hop to St Margarets’ and all other major schools close to the CBD. Shops, café society and restaurants are all within close proximity, parks with bike and walking tracks through to Ashgrove add to the attractions on offer from this residence.
Call Glynis Austin today on 0403 333 013 to arrange your private inspection!
(Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this document, there is no guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. It is recommended that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches prior to purchase).