This renovated character home on a huge 900m2 block enjoys breezes and beautiful vistas from an elevated position in the tightly held suburb of Bardon. It also ticks the two crucial boxes; the ability to move in now without a worry and unlimited potential to grow with your family.
This generously sized 3 bedroom home is everything you need combined into one very attractive package!
Upon entry the high quality renovation of this home highlights ornate period features throughout including silky oak panelling, VJ’s, french doors and polished timber floors.
Abundant casement windows let light fill the home and provide a framework for the gorgeous green outlooks from multiple living areas; lounge room, dining room and kitchen.
– 3 Spacious double bedrooms & sleepout
– Multiple living areas
– 10 foot ceilings
– Landscaped 900m2 block with mature and established gardens
– Elevated positon with panoramic urban and mountain views
– Spacious new kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Warm polished timber floors throughout
– Ornate period features throughout
– Multi vehicle parking areas
– Garage and ample dry storage underneath the home
– Securely fully fenced
– Close to schools, parks, retail & cafe precincts + public transport
– 3.6kms to Brisbane CBD
– Immediately move in with future expansion potential
This property is in a prime location being only a short walk to St Josephs, Bardon State School and easy driving access to some of Brisbane’s most prestigious secondary schools. With the CBD, Paddington & Rosalie caf hubs only a few minutes’ drive away, this home is the rare mix of ideal location, generous block size and a gorgeous home.
If you’re looking for position and convenience please feel free to call Glynis on 0403 333 013 today to discuss your further interest.