GREAT POTENTIAL IN PRIME LOCATION
This Beautiful, elevated Queenslander on a 488m2 block is located on a quiet street in Auchenflower overlooking valleys across to Mt Coot-tha. Imagine living only minutes from the CBD, relaxing in your own tranquil oasis with expansive decks to enjoy cooling breezes throughout summer.
A rare commodity in the inner west; prime location, panoramic outlook, enviable high ceilings and other character features, this home is not one to miss. Ample windows fill the home with light, allowing fantastic ventilation no matter the season. Well maintained, this single-level living home is open and spacious with great potential for expanding underneath (STCA).
Features include but aren’t limited to:
• 3 good sized bedrooms, Master with WIR and ensuite
• 2 bathrooms, main bathroom has had a recent update
• Large kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bar
• 488m2 block with 20 metre frontage
• Laundry under the house with a third toilet
• Large secure storage under the house and a potential workshop
• Grassy back yard
• Double car accommodation with off street parking available
• Front and rear decks, perfect for entertaining
• Sweeping views across Auchenflower
• Air conditioning
In close proximity to Park Road, Rosalie Village shops and cafes, and all the necessities you need in life. It’s close to bus and train transport and enjoys easy access to the Wesley Hospital, Toowong Village and is approx. 4 1/2km to the CBD. BBC College and Stuartholme are only minutes away.
This ideal location enjoys close proximity to Brisbane’s River, Western Freeway, ICB and coastal exits.
This amazing home won’t last long so call Glynis now on 0403 333 013 before you miss out!