In a quiet lane, enveloped by green leafy surrounds, you will find this quaint 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom elevated Queenslander home set on 587m2. With original character finishes, decorative plaster ceilings and polished floorboards throughout, this home is easy and offers close proximity to Brisbane’s CBD.
– Generous kitchen features hard wood benchtops
– Lounge and living zones enjoy high ceilings and indoor/outdoor flow
– Master suite features walk in robe, ensuite and dual study nook
– Three additional bedrooms; conveniently positioned bathroom with bath
– Multipurpose room downstairs features kitchenette and bathroom
– Sizable front deck plus enclosed side verandah for lounging
– Plentiful internal and under house storage; double carport
– Large back garden waiting for your touch!
Transport is a breeze in this location with the Auchenflower Train Station only a short walk from home or jump on at the Regatta Ferry Terminal to travel to the city and beyond. The Wesley hospital, Toowong Park and Toowong Shopping Village are all within close proximity. Located in the school catchments for Toowong State School and Indooroopilly State High School. Easy commuting to Brisbane’s prestigious Grammar and city schools as well as BBC and Stuartholme and St Aidens.
There is a current DA in place for demolition if that is of interest- start fresh on a generous block only 3.5kms from Brisbane CBD.
Auction to be held Wednesday, 30th of October at 6.00PM, Ray White Neighbourhood Auctions – 181 Given Terrace, Paddington.
For a copy of the BCC documentation or for more information regarding the demolition – please email firstname.lastname@example.org