Set on a generous 572m2 block, this elevated 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home boasts original features throughout and City Views. With a very easy location and proximity to Brisbane’s CBD this is one home you should come to view. An original Queenslander that will elicit your emotional response and show you Brisbane of yesteryear!
– Traditional features throughout
– Multiple living zones throughout provides room to move for all
– Three centrally located bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom
– Additional sleep-out provides a perfect place to lounge with a city backdrop
– Large back yard with private easement access
– Separate toilet, laundry and plentiful storage under the house
Transport is a breeze in this location with the Auchenflower station only a short walk from home or jump on at the Regatta Ferry Terminal to travel to the city. The Wesley hospital, Toowong Park and Toowong shopping village are all within close proximity. Located in the school catchments for Toowong State School and Indooroopilly State High School. All Brisbane’s major private schools are within easy reach with BBC only a couple of train stops away, Brisbane’s Grammar Schools equally close.
A perfect readymade investment for the astute purchaser, this home is currently rented with long term tenants at $350 per week until March 2020.