In a rare inner-city real estate offering, we are pleased to bring to market this four bedroom, three bathroom home on a staggering 2,157m2. Set on two flat lots, this palatial home offers great bones, room to expand and gorgeous city views, and is just waiting for your personal touch and flair.
This large estate could house, tennis court, pool and large areas of grass for children, and lavish gardens.
– CITY VIEWS
– Traditional features abound – polished timber floors – lace work verandahs – bay windows
– Kitchen boasts gas cooking, dishwasher and servery window onto back deck
– Oversized central living zone flows seamlessly onto the wrap-around verandah
– Sprawling master suite features ensuite, walk in robe and direct verandah access
– Three additional bedrooms upstairs with build in robes and fans
– Two multipurpose areas downstairs feature built in robes and bathroom facilities
– Large in ground pool with shade sail for those hot summer days
– Patio downstairs adjoins double carport; plentiful under house storage
Transport is a breeze in this location with the Auchenflower station only a short walk from home or jump on at the Regatta Ferry Terminal to travel to the city. The Wesley hospital, Toowong Park and Toowong shopping village are all within close proximity. Located in the school catchments for Toowong State School and Indooroopilly State High School. Brisbane’s Grammar Schools are within easy reach as is BBC, Stuartholme and St Aidens only a short drive away.
The home also has a partial demolition in place to work with if needed.
Auction to be held Wednesday, 30th of October at 6.00PM, Ray White Neighbourhood Auctions – 181 Given Terrace, Paddington.
Opportunities such as these are few and far between – this is the perfect property for the astute buyer to create their own dream estate. Contact Glynis today on 0403 333 013.