Polished timber floors and fresh interiors dress this gorgeous three bedroom one bathroom post war cottage in Paddington. Immerse yourself in the idyllic, landscaped alfresco zone North facing providing your own little piece of paradise whilst still being minutes for the CBD and lifestyle afforded whilst living in Paddington!
– Light filled living and dining flowing to private front deck
– Kitchen boasts gas cooking and plentiful cabinetry
– Three bedrooms with fans, two with direct patio access
– Modern family bathroom centrally located for convenience
– Large front deck enjoys leafy outlook and privacy screens
– Single car garage; established gardens and water features; ample storage
Nestled on a quiet street, this home provides a perfect haven whilst still enjoying all that this peaceful location has on offer. Paddington’s vibrant Latrobe Terrace with its boutique shopping, eateries and galleries is just moments from your doorstep. Transport from this location is a breeze with buses frequenting the local routes and direct to the CBD. Located in the school catchments for Ithaca Creek State School & Kelvin Grove State College whilst still being an easy commute to Brisbane’s premier Grammar schools.