Nestled high on the hill, with a stunning mountainous backdrop, you will find this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home set on 473m2. Natural light drenches the expansive living zones dressed with solid timber floors and original decorative architraves. The entire family will be impressed by the thoughtful layout that ensures room for everyone to move, in this fabulous green belt’ location.
– Master bedroom boasts dressing room with built in cupboards and ensuite
– Two additional bedrooms with fans serviced by a large family bathroom with bath
– Open plan central kitchen features gorgeous white cabinetry, gas cooking and breakfast bar
– Separate lounge with air conditioning plus dining/living zone flowing seamlessly onto the deck
– French doors lead onto the large rear deck with beautiful mountain range outlook
– Huge rumpus room with built in bar downstairs, bathroom/laundry plus separate toilet
– Lower level deck features a built in spa and great entertaining spaces opening onto the backyard
– Plentiful storage throughout; single carport; fully-fenced 473m2 block; fruit trees
Located just 7kms from the CBD providing easy access to Brisbane’s premier private schools. With the brand new Coles precinct and Alderley train station both an easy ten minutes’ walk away, in the school catchments for Enoggera State School & Everton Park State High School, convenience is everything here. You are spoilt for choice with an exceptional number of parklands and reserves nearby including Greenstead Park and Kedron Brooke Bikeway – this home really does offer a fabulous family lifestyle.
If you have been searching for a great family home in a fantastic location without the inner-city price tag – this is the one for you! Call Glynis today on 0403 333 013.