With a commanding elevated street presence and situated in one of Auchenflower’s best addresses, this exceptional Queenslander has been architecturally extended and renovated to meet all your family’s needs! This stunning home, 63 Agnes Street features 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms in a residence that combines luxury with functionality. Highly desirable North Easterly aspect overlooking Auchenflower and beyond thorough to CBD on a spacious 647m2 inner city block, this unparalleled home is a rare find and awaits your inspection!
Designed for family life, there are multiple living areas inside and outside the home for alfresco living and dining. Sprawling front and back decks, spacious gardens and solar heated sparkling in ground resort style pool offer maximum flexibility for you and your family. Entertain from the upper deck with seamless flow to open plan kitchen, dining and living. BBQ downstairs from your covered outdoor kitchen with direct access to grassy areas and child friendly gardens and pool.
Secure entry to the home brings you to the wrap around front Verandah and begins your journey through this immaculate home. A central hallway connects 3 bedrooms including master suite together with family bathroom, onwards to the open plan gourmet kitchen featuring marble bench and tiles, European appliances, Miele, and easy flow to large back deck and your stunning views.
The lower level offers 2 more bedrooms, study, storage and rumpus with sought after connect to the outdoors.
• North East aspect with panoramic views over Auchenflower
• 5 spacious bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• Master suite with en-suite and walk-in robe
• Gourmet marble kitchen with Miele appliances
• Outdoor kitchen with seamless flow to grass and pool
• Ideal separation of living over 2 levels
• Open plan indoor to outdoor living spaces on each level
• Solar powered in ground pool with adjoining large grassed area
• Family friendly fully landscaped mature gardens
• Ducted air conditioning
• Double car lock up garage
• Exceptional storage throughout
• Approx. 3km to Brisbane CBD
• Milton State School Catchment
• Walking distance to Rosalie Village, shops, transport
Positioned in a coveted and quiet street, with exceptional elevation capturing balmy breezes year round this home is situated in the Milton State School Catchment with close proximity to BBC, Stuartholme as well as Brisbane Grammar and city Schools. The Wesley Hospital, University of Queensland and Toowong Village and Cultural Centre are only minutes away.
Your choice for shopping is immense with easy access to Brisbane’s city heart, Park Road, Paddington, Indooroopilly Shopping Town as well as Rosalie and Milton. This incredibly rare and exciting large family home offers you an extremely desirable lifestyle in a blue-chip locale!
Call me today for your inspection Glynis 0403 333 013
click for more